Digi’s top XBee development kits offer a comprehensive solution for developers looking to get involved in the world of embedded cellular or mesh networking. Suitable for low-power designs, Digi’s dev kits come pre-certified and are integrated with antennas to reduce costs and accelerate development time.
Designed to evaluate the features of Digi’s XBee 3 family of modules, the Digi XBee 3 Cellular Kit offers LTE-M/NB-IoT connectivity, low power consumption, and FCC and carrier end-device certification to allow for simple and rapid product development.
- Digi XBee 3 Cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT embedded modem
- Digi XBee 3 XBIB-C development board
- LTE-M SIM for AT&T
- 3 months of free cellular service*
- Free schematic review by Digi’s Wireless Design Services (WDS)**
- Antennas and power cable
*Service will be limited to ~5 MB/month and limited SMS. For testing purposes only, not for production. XK3-C-A2-UT-U and XK3-C-A2-T-UB only.
**Level 1 review.
Integrating the Digi XBee 3 and XBee 3-PRO Zigbee modules, the Digi XBee 3 Zigbee Mesh Kit allows developers to get their low data-rate and low-power Zigbee products to market faster than any other module available in the industry.
- (3) Digi XBee Grove Development Boards
- (3) Digi XBee 3 Zigbee SMT Modules, programmable to 802.15.4 and DigiMesh
- (3) Micro-USB cables
- (3) Antennas
- Comprehensive web and video-based instruction
Designed for the evaluation of Digi’s XBee SX modules, the Digi XBee SX RF Module Dev Kit leverages the DigiMesh® protocol for device connectivity and true peer-to-peer mesh device networking. Pre-certified for use in multiple countries, the dev kit is compact and integrates antennas for reduced costs and accelerated development time.
- (2) Digi XBee PRO SX (1W) U.FL modules soldered on development board
- Digi XBee SX (20Mw) U.FL module
- Digi XBee USB interface board – SMT socket
- Antenna and accessories