AMD’s mission is to be the leading designer and integrator of innovative, tailored technology solutions that empower people to push the boundaries of what is possible.
AMD delivers unique and unmatched computational capabilities in order to create natural, intelligent and innovative ways for people to interact with the devices they love. They design and manufacture graphics cards and microprocessors that power millions of the world's personal computers, tablets, gaming consoles, embedded devices and cloud servers.
Accelerated Processors for Embedded Applications
Accelerated Processing Units (APU) combine high performance serial and parallel processing cores enabling breakthroughs in visual computing, security, performance-per-watt and device form factor.
Embedded G-Series Platform
- Exceptional multi-media capability with hardware decode support for H.264, VC-1, MPEG2, WMV, DivX and Adobe® Flash
- Supports single or dual-independent high resolution displays
- Enables very small form factor, fan-less and portable applications
- Scalable choices for level of CPU performance, power efficiency, and visual experience
Embedded R-Series Platform
- Drive up to 4 displays from a single highly integrated processor
- Discrete-class AMD Radeon™ HD 7000G Series graphics
- APU Thermal Design Power (TDP) ranging from 17 to 35 Watts and average power below 13 Watts
- AMD Turbo CORE 3 Technology automatically delivers an optimized balance between performance and power consumption
A rich mix of high-performance, low-power processors to meet the fast time-to-market demands of today’s embedded systems. AMD embedded processors include Opteron, Athlon, Turion, Sempron, ASB2, ASB1, Geode.
Opteron Processor Family
AMD’s embedded chipsets are designed to meet the variety of needs, whether it’s superior graphics and enhanced video performance or embedded display applications.
SR5690 | SP5100 Chipset
- Operating System Support for Windows Vista®, Windows® XP and XPe, Windows 7 and Windows 7 Embedded, Linux®, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Support both low power and high Tcase, allowing them to be used in compact designsTwo I/O bridges can be used in the same system in any combination (SR5690/SR5690, SR5690/SR5670, etc)
- Compatible with all AMD embedded processors including high performance AMD
- Opteron™ processors, socketed AM2 low power single and dual-core AMD Athlon™ processors and very low power AMD Athlon, AMD Sempron™ and AMD Turion™ ASB1 (BGA) processors
Embedded Graphics Processors
ATI Radeon™ Embedded Graphics processors -Delivering exceptional 3D graphics and multimedia performance.
Radeon™ E6760 Discrete GPU
- AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP)2 technology for supercomputing capabilities
- Up to 6 displays with AMD Eyefinity1 technology
- Dual HD decode, Blu-ray & stereo 3D
- GPU and memory in one MCM BGA package
- 5 year supply with dedicated support