Implications of Internal vs. External Antenna Designs
Antennas are a crucial component to wireless designs. Selecting the incorrect antenna in terms of addressing sizing on the PCB or needed range for your application could result in costly redesigns. Follow along as one of our expert Applications Engineers helps you navigate the implications of internal vs external antenna designs.
- Antenna fundamentals video
- Internal antenna pros and cons
- External antenna pros and cons
- Useful antenna product selector guide
- Directional antennas vs. omni-directional antennas
- Antenna best practices Q&A with Applications Engineer, Augustine Nguyen