Webinar: MultiTech Approach to IoT Security for Device Connectivity
Join Derek Wallace, Director of Product Management at MultiTech, as he provides an overview of the 3-tiered MultiTech approach to ensuring device and communications security. He will also provide information on one of the first MultiTech security services offerings, in partnership with Asavie, for enabling secure end-to-end Industrial Internet of Thing (IIoT) communication.
In this first of a multipart webinar series, Derek will cover the following:
• 3-Tiered MultiTech Security Approach
- Ensuring Device Security
- Enabling Secure End-to-End Communications
- Management & Control – for secure deployment & management at scale
• MultiTech & Asavie Secure Communications solution featuring Passbridge
• Set the stage for the next webinar featuring our partnership with Device Authority for the following services:
- Device authentication & management
- Automated password management
- End-to-end encryption
- Secure firmware updates
Derek brings 20 years of product management experience to his role as Director of Product Management for MultiTech. He has worked across multiple parts of the value chain and around the world to develop a high degree of commercial acumen and flair demonstrated through an outstanding record. He is responsible for the MultiTech portfolio, including product lifecycle and management process, overseeing its effective execution, as well as direct a growing team focused on prioritizing, defining and launching the products and features that will achieve the most business value for our customers as well as MultiTech.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.