Unboxing Telit LTE-In-A-Box Development Kit | Symmetry Blog
Are you curious about what comes with the Telit LTE-in-a-Box offered by Symmetry Electronics? Do you want to see for yourself the accessories that come in the package?
Augustine Nguyen, Applications Engineer at Symmetry Electronics, unboxes the Telit LTE-in-a-Box to show you exactly what you would get when you order one from semiconductorstore.com. Watch the video below to see Augustine explain the different parts of the development kit and the accessories that are included.
LTE kits are available for Verizon or AT&T.
- Quick connection to PC via USB or RS232
- LTE connection with uplink speed up to 50Mbps and downlink speed up to 100Mbps
- 3G fallback
- State of the art positioning with embedded GPS and GLONASS receiver
- RX Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
- IP stack with TCP and UDP protocol
- SIM Access Profile
- 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2mm surface mount package
- USB 2.0 HS and UART interfaces
- FCC, PTCRB, IC approval
Cellular IN-A-BOX kits are Ideal for the development of applications including:
- Mobile computing devices
- Tablet PCs
- Consumer electronics
- Fleet management
- Vehicle navigation
- Smart metering
- POS terminals
- Asset tracking
Each kit includes:
- Telit EVK2 (Development Board)
- Telit LE910 Interface Board (daughter card with LE910 module)
- Power Supply
- EAD PTR7210 LTE Cellular Antenna x2
- EAD GPS560 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
- Quick Start Developers Kit CD (Contains software, documents and drivers)
Read Other Related Posts by Symmetry Electronics:
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!