SigGate Long Range Gateway for Industrial IoT Applications | Symmetry Blog
Based on Texas Instruments’ AM3352 SitaraTM processor, Signetik’s SigGateTM Gateway (GW-LRNx-ODC) comes equipped with Ethernet, along with LoRa® and Cellular modules. Offering LoRaWAN® gateway functionality in either 4 (GW-LRN4-ODC) or 8 (GW-LRN8-ODC) channel variants, the IP67 SigGate is powered by 12V and is optimal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The SigGate industrial-grade LoRa gateway supports scalable private and public LoRa networks and is interoperable with the LoRa ecosystem of devices and Application Servers. Remote management tools and Over-the-Air (OTA) updates ensure easy operation and maintenance.
SigGate Gateway Key Features
- 8 or 4 channel LoRaWAN
- Cat M-1 Cellular
- Firmware OTA updates
- RGB LED
SigGate Gateway Key Benefits
- Plug and play deployment into existing network or create new network.
- Store and forward architecture to help with minor interruptions to backhaul.
- Option for Network Server on the Gateway, without the need for a cloud-based Network Server.
- Powerful CPU and a robust BSD or Linux OS enable Edge Computing applications that seek to provide highly-responsive local intelligence.
- Signetik provides reliable support channels to help during installation and network management.
Get Started with the SigGate Long Range IoT Gateway
Founded in 2006, Signetik, LLC, is a Nebraska-based IoT product design and manufacturing firm that specializes in LoRaWAN, Cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Sensing and Gateways. Signetik is committed to delivering quality products and unmatched customer service–offering an experienced team of engineers; and hardware, firmware and application software that helps engineers accelerate time-to-market. Signetik is currently servicing customers in the commercial, industrial, agriculture and medical segments. For more information visit www.signetik.com.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!