Five Reasons to Register for Symmetry Electronics Sponsored ESC Silicon Valley Today
ESC - A Valuable Opportunity to Learn, Network, and Save
ESC Silicon Valley is less than a month away. Get free expo hall admission and save up to $200 off your ESC Technical Conference pass when you use promo code EMBEDDED by November 25, 2016.
Whether you’ll be attending the conference or the expo, here are five reasons why you should register now.
1. Inspiring keynotes. Attend daily keynotes by industry leaders. Join Alice Bowman, NASA mission operations manager, for an exploration of NASA’s historic mission to Pluto. Gain insights on planning and flexibility that can help improve your projects. What are the keys to innovation? Find out during physicist and engineer Ransom Stephens’ presentation. He’ll share insights on what makes products and discoveries good, bad, and valuable that you can use to evaluate your next breakthrough.
2. Breakthrough technology. The expo hall gives you access to innovations, networking opportunities, and nearly 100 total suppliers, all in one place. See the latest emerging trends in embedded designs, hardware, software, sensors, user interface, and low power design that will set the course for your projects over the next year.
3. Learning that aligns to your work. Conference tracks cover embedded hardware, embedded software, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Each track covers issues that will help you differentiate your designs. Plus, all pass holders can participate in hours of presentations and interactive demonstrations at the ESC Engineering Theater.
4. Unmatched access to industry leaders. Learn from and connect with innovative, well-known leaders from Intel, Amazon, National Instruments, and Green Hills Software during sessions, in the expo hall, and at exclusive conference networking events.
5. Networking, networking, networking. After a long day of enriching activities, unwind with your colleagues in a casual setting. Grab a drink and mingle with fellow engineers, designers, and executives on the expo floor at our happy hour on Wednesday, December 7, at 3:00 p.m. If you’re a conference pass holder, you also get exclusive access to the conference closing reception on December 8, at 4:00 p.m.
View the full event schedule now to start planning your time at ESC Silicon Valley. “ESC Silicon Valley is a must-attend opportunity for all embedded systems professionals who want to accelerate their industry knowledge and network.”
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.