Accelerate Time to Market with the Charlie EVK | Symmetry Blog
Telit, a global enabler of Internet of Things (IoT), recently launched their innovative Charlie Evaluation Kit (EVK)–an affordable and easy-to-use solution for cellular LPWA IoT applications.
Arduino Turnkey IoT Innovation Kit
Incorporating Telit’s ME310G1-WW module that is based on Qualcomm’s 9205 LTE modem, the Charlie EVK offers all the building blocks needed for design engineers to successfully develop, prototype, and deploy Arduino-based, LTE-powered IoT applications. This turnkey development platform offers a compact and affordable design, while supporting cutting-edge cellular connectivity and low power consumption–thus enabling an accelerated time-to-market.
Key Benefits of the Charlie EVK
Rapidly build a working proof of concept while simultaneously evaluating Telit’s tools and services with the following key features:
- Standard Arduino MKR form factor board, including a microprocessor, cellular module with GNSS receiver, motion sensor and battery charger.
- Can be expanded with Arduino MKR shields.
- Mounts ME310G1, one of the most compact and power-efficient cellular modules available on the market, featuring LTE Cat M1/NB2 connectivity.
- High-performance, ultra-low-power Bosch Sensortec acceleration sensor.
- Fully compatible with the Arduino software development environment.
- Embedded high-performance patch antenna for GNSS receiver.
Get started with Telit’s innovative Charlie Evaluation Kit.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!