Works With 2022:
The Defining Smart Home Developer’s Event
Works With 2022 is the defining smart home developer’s event. As a gateway to invaluable smart home insights from the biggest names in the industry, designers can bring their creations to life at Works With 2022. Works With is geared towards smart home engineers, developers, product managers, and business developers. Designed to accelerate IoT device development, Works With 2022 provides engineer-led sessions, documentation, and tools to help attendees accelerate smart home designs.
What is Works With 2022?
Available to anyone in the world and free to attend, Works With is a three-day virtual event presented by leading silicon, software, and IoT solutions provider Silicon Labs. Centering around devices, platforms, and protocols in smart home development, Works With connects developers, smart home engineers, product managers, and thought leaders with Silicon Labs’ impressive network of partners including Amazon, Google, Samsung, and more. Attendees will immerse themselves in hands-on workshops, comprehensive technical sessions, and innovative keynote presentations delivered by expert engineers.
What Can Developers Expect at Works With 2022?
The 2022 virtual event will feature:
- More than 12 interactive workshops and hands-on sessions that provide guests with the experience, knowledge, and confidence required to develop and deliver next-generation IoT devices.
- The opportunity to schedule a one-on-one developer meeting with Silicon Labs or ecosystem partner for technical guidance.
- Networking opportunities to connect and collaborate with industry experts from Amazon, Google, Samsung, and more.
- Keynotes and a panel discussion on Matter.
- Specialized engineer-led tracks including educational sessions and technical training designed for engineers, executives, developers, business development, and product managers.
Register for Works With 2022:
Get involved with the industry powerhouses and accelerate your smart home IoT device development by attending Works With 2022!
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.