VIDEO: The World's Smallest Bluetooth Module from TAIYO YUDEN
TAIYO YUDEN EYSHSNZWZ's Bluetooth low energy Module is a Bluetooth 5 ready module designed to help non-expert RF developers reduce time-to-market. The EYSHSNZWZ is designed for space-constrained applications with an extremely small 3.25×8.55×0.9mm footprint incorporating a crystal and an antenna. The module only requires DC power (1.7 to 3.6 VDC) and operates on the 2.4GHz band with +4dBm of output power.
The module pairs nicely with other small form factor sensors requiring minimal space and power. The on-chip processor has sufficient space for many applications, so a carrier board may only include sensors and a battery. The module is based on a Nordic nRF52832 chip that has an ARM Cortex-M4F, which includes 512Kbytes of flash memory and 64Kbytes of RAM.
- Smart wristband
- Smart glasses
- Remote control ring
- Smart pen
- Heart rate monitor
- Pressure monitor
- Blood glucose meter
- Mobile accessories
- Frequency: 2402-2480MHz with +4dBm Output power
- Single power supply: 1.7-3.6V
- Single Mode Bluetooth low energy
- Chip: Nordic nRF52832
- Integrated System Clock
- ARM Cortex M4F 32bit processor
- 512kB Flash and 64kB RAM
- Interface: SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PDM and 12-bit ADC
- Support NFC-A Type-2 for Touch-to-Pair
- Integrated high performance PCB antenna
- 3.25x8.55x0.9mm footprint
- Operating Temperature range: -40 to 85C
- Bluetooth and Japan, FCC / ISED / MIC (Japan) certified
- CE Conducted Test Report Available
- RoHS compliant / Complete Lead Free
Contact Symmetry Electronics at 866-506-8829, email us or start a live chat and we'll be glad to help you with your projects!
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!