Upcoming Symmetry Supplier Events | June 29, 2020
Register for the most current webinars hosted by the world's leading electronic component suppliers.
- [June 29, Nordic Semiconductor] nRF9160: Optimized for Ultra Low Power and Small Cellular IoT Applications
- [June 30, Silicon Labs] Z-Wave Software Structure: Learn About Command Classes and Reference Code
- [June 30, Telit] Telit Security: Secure Device Onboarding in IoT Deployments Part I
- [July 2, NimbeLink] Cellular IoT
- [July 2, Silicon Labs] Building a Proper Mesh Test Environment: How This Was Solved in Boston
- [July 7, Telit] Telit Security: Secure Device Onboarding in IoT Deployments Part II
- [July 9, NimbeLink] Certification Processes & Types
- [July 9, Semtech] Enabling COVID-19 Health & Safety Compliance with LoRa Devices
- [July 16, NimbeLink] Power Budget
- [July 16, Telit] Global First Responders: FirstNet, ESN, Elsight and the COVID-19 Implications on IoT
- [July 23, NimbeLink] Software & Protocols
- [July 28, Telit] Managing Your Global IoT Devices and Connections at Scale
- [July 30, NimbeLink] SIM Cards & Data Plans
- [August 6, NimbeLink] How to Work with Test Labs
- [August 13, Digi International] Deploy, Manage and Scale Your IoT Communications Network
- [August 13, NimbeLink] SAR Testing for Wearables
- [August 20, NimbeLink] Next Steps - Quantities - What's Coming Next?
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!