Subscribe to the ULP Wireless Quarter: Nordic's quarterly news and technology magazine
Download the ULP Wireless Q app on your Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Amazon Kindle or Android tablet. Click here to download the PDF of the latest issue.
The latest 24-page digital edition of Nordic Semiconductor's quarterly technology magazine - ULP Wireless Quarter (Q) - is now available. ULP Wireless Q is intended to keep readers up-to-date on what's happening with Bluetooth low energy, ANT+, RF proprietary wireless technology, and Nordic low power cellular IoT.
Table of contents:
- Opinion – Mesh networking marks major Bluetooth advance, by Alf Helge Omre, Business Development Manager – Bluetooth Low Energy
- News – Smart case for allergic reaction auto-injectors offers peace of mind
- News – SIM card powers Bluetooth Low Energy solutions for POS firms
- News – ‘World-first’ smart watch for vision-impaired displays smartphone functions in Braille
- News – Directed illumination smart pendant lamp is a 'world first'
- ULP Wireless Trends – Smart glove gesture recognition can translate sign language into text
- News Extra – Nordic first to launch Bluetooth mesh Software Development Kit
- Business Briefing – New dockless bike-sharing systems are a snap to use
- Technical Briefing – Mesh strengthens Bluetooth wireless’ IoT credentials, by Pär Håkansson, Product Marketing Manager
- ULP Product Selection Guide – Latest 'at-a-glance' summary of Nordic's entire Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+, IEEE 802.15.4, and RF proprietary wireless technology
- Business Perspective – An apple a day: technology transforms healthcare
- Business Perspective – Listen out for the voice-activated remote control revolution, by Caroline Hayes
- Technical Perspective – Bridging the smart-home connectivity divide
- Case Study – Smart pendant lamp directs ‘perfect light’ on any situation, by Kalon Huett
- Technical Briefing – Bluetooth 5’s advertising extensions
- Nordic Inside – Humon Hex Muscle Monitor
- People & Places – Patrick Noordhoek: Flying high at work and at home
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.