Trinamic TMCM-1636: 1000W Integrated FOC Servo Driver | Symmetry Blog
Symmetry Electronics is now offering design and technical support for Trinamic’s compact TMCM-1636 single-axis servo driver, designed for 3-phase BLDC motors and DC motors up to 1000W at 24V or 48V. The powerful TMCM-1636 module offers an integrated FOC for quicker time-to-market and cost savings, with the ability to efficiently and effectively set up and tune designs using Trinamic’s free TMCL-IDE programming environment.
- Servo drive for BLDC and DC motor, offered for +24V and +48V supply
- Up to 30A RMS (24V) / 20A RMS (48V) continuous and 60A RMS peak current
- CAN & UART interface
- Support for various feedback systems, including 2x incremental encoder, digital HALL sensor, and analog encoder option
- Absolute SPI & SSI-based encoder support
- Various GPIOs
- Motor brake control and overvoltage protection
Trinamic’s TMCM-1636 utilizes either the TMCL or CANopen protocol for communication, with a compact stacked board offering various position feedback and customization options.
- Laboratory Automation
- Factory Automation
- Servo Drives
- Motorized Tables and Chairs
- Industrial BLDC & DC Motor Drives
>> Get started with Trinamic’s powerful TMCM-1636 single-axis servo driver <<
Looking to integrate Trinamic products with your design? Our Applications Engineers offer free design and technical help for your latest designs. Contact us today!
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!