The Smallest PoE+ Module to Date | Symmetry Blog
Symmetry Electronics is now offering stock and technical support for Silvertel’s latest Ag5305 PD (Powered Device) module from their Ag5300 line of products. The Ag5305 is the first PoE+ solution to offer 20 Watts of output power at 5V that requires less than 10.3cm2 of PCB space.
- IEEE 802.3at compliant
- Class 4 PD with up to 20W of power
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Adjustable output voltage
- Overload, short-circuit and thermal protection
- High efficiency DC/DC converter
- Simple integration
- Compact size
- Low cost
This technology was developed for Ethernet equipment developers that require a compact module for use in their applications. Examples include; IP cameras, PTZ cameras, WiMAX access points, door entry systems, digital signage and VoIP phones and terminals.