The Most Flexible, Mobile-Ready, Wi-Fi® Solution for M2M and IoT Applications
Monday, August 19, 2013
Reduce your overall total cost of ownership and leverage mobile solutions with the Lantronix xPico® Wi-Fi®, one of the world's smallest and most flexible Wi-Fi device servers. xPico Wi-Fi is a pin and form factor compatible state-of-the-art member of the xPico family, providing low power, Soft AP and simultaneous client mode, along with fully hardened IP and WLAN stacks. What's more, xPico Wi-Fi is a robust industrial grade and resilient device server suitable for embedded and mobile M2M applications, reducing development effort, costs and shortening your time to market.
xPico Wi-Fi Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy to deploy and use: No need for software development or to write a single line of code.
- Simultaneous Soft AP and Client mode: Allowing for easy points of access while maintaining a secure network without the need for special clients.
- Innovative form factor: Compact footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm.
- Mobile-ready: Enables direct access to device data via smartphones, tablets and connected PCs.
- Robust: Device server application suite hardened by Lantronix® over the last decade.
- Secure: 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Industrial-ready: Operating environment at extended temperatures: -40° to +85° C.
- Standards-based: Conforms to latest WLAN and IP internetworking standards ensuring interoperability with a broad range of deployed equipment.
- Customizable: Designed with customizable capabilities for rapid OEM adoption.
- Power: Low-power profile optimized for battery-powered devices.
- Peripheral Connectivity: Serial, SPI, USB (device), GPIOs.
- Ease-of-Migration: Easy migration path to and from xPico wired designs.
- Guaranteed: 5-Year limited warranty.
xPico Wi-Fi Deployment Example:
Enable direct access to device data via smartphones and tablets.
xPico Wi-Fi is available through SemiconductorStore.com.