Symmetry Electronics | Bits & Bytes | July 19, 2021
Symmetry Supplier Blogs & Press Releases
- Digi International: Introducing the Digi LoRa/LoRaWAN Device-to-Cloud Solution
- Fujitsu Electronics: Fujitsu and France's Inria Develop New Time-Series AI Technology to Identify Causes of Data Anomalies
- Lantronix:Lantronix Launches True Zero-Touch Automation for Remote Device Provisioning with the ConsoleFlow CloudBased SaaS Platform
- Nordic Semiconductor:Hybrid LPWAN Connectivity Solutions Driving Smart Meter Roll-Out
- Semtech:LoRa® Brings Geolocation to Every IoT Device
- Silicon Labs:Bluetooth 5.3 - What's New for IoT Device Makers and Application Developers?
- Taoglas:Case Study - Taoglas Antenna Soars with Tecnico Solar Boat
- Telit:Telit FN980 Certified for Use on T-Mobile's 5G Network
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Symmetry Supplier-Hosted Webinars & Events
- [July 20, Silicon Labs] How Security Encryption is Handled by Hardware and Software
- [July 21, Telit] [VIRTUAL EVENT] RWM Digital Spotlight
- [July 27, Silicon Labs] Simplify Your Bluetooth Designs Using Python Scripts
- [July 28, Semtech] Healthcare: Waking the Sleeping Giant With SDVoE
- [August 10-12, MultiTech] [HOUSTON, TX] ENTELEC Conference and Expo
- [August 10-12, Sensirion] [ANAHEIM, CA] MD&M West
- [August 10, Silicon Labs] Quick Start your Bluetooth Designs for Pulse Oximetry and Electric Shelf Labels
- [August 11, Telit] Understanding 5G Specifications and How to Avoid Costly Module Selection Mistakes
- [August 17, Silicon Labs] Understand Your Bluetooth Mesh Traffic Using Network Analyzer
- [August 17, Telit] From Connected Factory to Connected Machine: How IIoT can Elevate Your Manufacturing Business Strategy
- [August 24, Silicon Labs] Works With: Make the Most of WW 2021
- [September 14-15, Silicon Labs] [VIRTUAL EVENT] Works With 2021: Your Connection to All Things IoT
- [September 14, Telit] Understanding the World of Smart X: The Diversity of 5G Connectivity Plans for IoT Verticals
- [September 21, Silicon Labs] PDM Interface to Digital Microphones
- [September 22-23, Sensirion] [SAN JOSE, CA] Sensors Converge
- [September 23, Semtech] [VIRTUAL EVENT] The Things Conference - Generic Node and Smart City & Logistics
- [September 23, Telit] Solving Edge Communication Challenges for Industrial IoT
- [September 27-30, Digi] [LAS VEGAS, NV] IWCE 2021
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!