Symmetry Electronics | Bits & Bytes | December 7, 2020
Stay up-to-date on the latest news by browsing this week's blog digest featuring industry updates from the world's leading electronic component manufacturers.
- Digi International: Remote Worker Update: BYOR Is the New BYOD
- Fujitsu Electronics: Fujitsu to Deliver O-RAN Standard Compliant Radio Units for KDDI’s 5G Commercial Service in Japan Using Virtualized Base Stations
- GigaDevice: IAR Systems and GigaDevice Extend Partnership with Powerful Arm Solutions
- InvenSense: TDK Announces Worldwide Availability of High Performance IMU Platform to Enhance Automotive Application Accuracy
- Nordic Semiconductor: Protecting COVID-19 Vaccines
- Semtech: LoRaWAN Protocol Expands Network Capacity with New Long Range - Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology
- Sensirion: CLEVER Sense - Makes Air Quality Visible
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.