Symmetry Electronics | Bits & Bytes | December 28, 2020
Stay up-to-date on the latest news by browsing this week's blog digest featuring industry updates from the world's leading electronic component manufacturers.
- Digi International: XBee vs. Zigbee: A Simple Comparison Guide
- Fujitsu Electronics: Digital Trends - How 2020 Will Shape 2021
- Lantronix: Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) on Snapdragon-Based Edge Devices
- MediaTek: MediaTek Becomes WW#1 Smartphone Chip Vendor in Q3 2020: CounterPoint Research
- Nordic Semiconductor: Ellume Selects Nordic’s Bluetooth Solution for High Volume, FDA-Authorized COVID-19 Home Test
- Telit: FAQ: Your CBRS Questions Answered with CBRS Alliance, Sequans & Telit
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.