Symmetry Electronics | Bits & Bytes | December 21, 2020
Stay up-to-date on the latest news by browsing this week's blog digest featuring industry updates from the world's leading electronic component manufacturers.
- Digi International: NYC Intelligent Transportation Project Wins ITS-NY Award, Advancing ITS
- Fujitsu Electronics: Compressing Video Data for AI Analysis to a Tenth of the Size of Conventional Technology to Solve Security and Other Social Issues Using the Cloud
- iC-Haus: [VIDEO] Smart Position Sensing in Automation and Robotics
- MediaTek: Dimensity 5G Enables Google 3D Mapping Aided Corrections
- MultiTech: MultiTech Launches QuickStart AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN
- Nordic Semiconductor: One Step Closer to Bluetooth LE Audio
- Realtek: Realtek Wins 2020 Hsinchu Science Park R&D Accomplishment Award and Innovative Product Award
- Silicon Labs: Silicon Labs Drives IoT Industry Forward in 2020
- Taoglas: Taoglas Joins Qualcomm Smart Cities Accelerator Program to Help Advance a Safer and More Intelligent Future for Cities Worldwide
- Telit: What You Need to Know About Amnesia:33
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!