Symmetry Electronics | Bits & Bytes | December 14, 2020
Stay up-to-date on the latest news by browsing this week's blog digest featuring industry updates from the world's leading electronic component manufacturers.
- Abracon: Abracon Acquires Fox Electronics
- Digi International: [VIDEO] Robust Solutions for Connected Systems in Buildings
- Fujitsu Electronics: Fujitsu Offers Free Access to “Ontenna” Educational Solutions for Deaf Students
- Lantronix: Lantronix Provides Advanced IoT Technologies to Flock Safety for Development of Community Safety Solution
- MediaTek: Stc, MediaTek and Ericsson Demonstrate First 5G NR Carrier Aggregation with ESS Using Dimensity 1000+
- Nordic Semiconductor: Nordic’s Multiprotocol nRF52840 Enables Eve to Launch the First Smart Home Products to Take Advantage of Apple’s New HomeKit Over Thread Functionality
- Semtech: Semtech and GSA Optimize Logistics and Inventory Management with LoRaWAN
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.