Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | September 14, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- DSP Group
- Embedded Antenna Design
- LMO6138 5G MIMO Antenna Now Shipping
- Iota Compact 868/915 MHz Internal Antenna Solution
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Fujitsu Expands Potential of Automotive Big Data with Launch of AI-Powered, On-Vehicle Camera Video Analysis Platform, “Fujitsu Future Mobility Accelerator Digital Twin Analyzer”
- Fujitsu and Toyota Systems Optimize Large-Scale Supply Chain Logistics Using Quantum-Inspired Technology
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Bluetooth Mesh for Industrial IoT
- Nordic nRF9160-Powered Asset Tracker Monitors Location and Position of Valuable Shipments via Wi-Fi, Cellular Signals, and GPS, and Offers Multi-Year Battery Life
- LTE-M Smart Watch Provides GPS Location, SOS, and Heart Rate Monitoring Solution for Athlete Performance and Safety Applications
- Bluetooth LE Wearable Tags Create Virtual ‘Buffer Zone’ for Social Distancing Compliance During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Radio Bridge
- Silicon Labs
- Works With: Security Regulations
- Reflecting on Works With 2020
- Works With Day 2 Roundup - Ring Founder Jamie Siminoff, How-To Sessions, and a Look at the Future of Smart Home Development
- Works With Day 1 Roundup of Developer Sessions, Keynotes, Demos, and More
- Z-Wave Goes Long Range with 4X Increase
- Silicon Labs’ Works With Virtual Smart Home Conference Kicks Off Today
- Works With Brings the Keys to Success for Home Automation & Environmental Sensing
- Energy Harvesting with Zigbee Green Power at Works With
- Works With 2020: Discover Everything You Need to Know About Building IoT Gateways
- Learn How to Develop Products for the Google Ecosystem at Works With
- Silicon Labs Strengthens Industry’s Leading Bluetooth Portfolio, Delivering Unmatched Performance & Flexibility for IoT Devices
- Silicon Labs Simplifies IoT Development with Simplicity Studio 5
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!