Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | October 26, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- DSP Group
- Embedded Antenna Design
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Answering Your Questions from the AWS Asset Tracking Kit Webinar
- How LoRa Basics Modem-E Accelerates Development Time
- Semtech and TagoIO Collaborate to Develop New Cloud-based Tracking Solution
- Semtech and Actility Create Evaluation Kit to Streamline Development of LoRa Edge Geolocation Applications
- Semtech Builds-out LoRa Edge Portfolio with New Enabling Solutions to Simplify and Accelerate the Development of IoT Applications
- Silicon Labs
- Silicon Motion
- Silicon Motion Launches PCIe 4.0 NVMe 1.4 Controller Solutions for Client SSDs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.