Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | October 19, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- DSP Group
- Embedded Antenna Design
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Fujitsu, JCB, and Mizuho Bank to Test Digital Identity Interoperability
- Fujitsu Accelerates Digital Transformation at Mizuho Bank Branches with Innovative Tablet Solution
- Fujitsu and PeptiDream Achieve Milestone in Joint Research for Peptide Drug Candidates with High-Speed, High-Precision Exploration Technology
- Fujitsu Commences Joint Research with World-Leading Institutions for Innovations in Quantum Computing
- Fujitsu Plans Global Launch of “Monozukuri” Solutions to Accelerate Digital Transformation in Manufacturing for the “New Normal” Era
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Cellular IoT Asset Tracker Ensures Timely Delivery of Critical Shipments
- Low Cost Bluetooth LE Beacon Helps Build Smarter Pallet Tracking Solutions
- Nordic-Powered Next Generation Micro:bit to Support AI and Machine Learning Capabilities
- ‘World’s First’ MIDI Over Bluetooth LE Wireless Adaptor Allows User to Play Any MIDI Instruments Without the Need for Cables
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!