Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | June 1, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Fujitsu Develops AI-Video Recognition Technology to Promote Hand Washing Etiquette and Hygiene in the Workplace
- Fujitsu Launches 14 New Models of Enterprise Notebooks, Tablets and Workstations Optimized for Remote Work
- Fujitsu Accelerates Digital Transformation with Flexible, Scale-out Software-Defined Storage ETERNUS Data Services Platform
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Bluetooth LE Beacons Pinpoint a Single Car Amongst Thousands
- First and Only Remote Patient Monitoring System for Bladder Dysfunction Uses Cellular IoT
- Covid-19 UWB and Bluetooth Workplace Tracker Promises Very High Precision Social Distance Monitoring to Avoid Unnecessary Testing
- Nordic-powered Virtual/Augmented Reality Headset Sterilization System Helps in Global Fight Against Covid-19
- Silicon Labs
- Telit ME31061-W2 Enables 450 MHz LTE IoT Applications
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!