Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | July 20, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- AMD Promotes Methodology Architect Alex Starr to Corporate Fellow
- Advanced Security Features of AMD EPYC Processors Enable New Google Cloud Confidential Computing Portfolio
- AMD Announces World’s First 64-Core PRO Workstation, the Lenovo ThinkStation P620, the Pinnacle of Performance for Modern Professionals
- Digi International
- [VIDEO] Solving Edge Communication Challenges for Industrial IoT Applications
- Digi International Inc. Celebrates 35 Years of IoT Innovation
- What Is IoT Device Management?
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.