Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | August 17, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Mesh Networks Explained
- Motorola Bluetooth LE Smart Sensor Enables Live Monitoring of a Baby’s Vital Signs
- Nordic Semiconductor Joins Hackster.io Wildlife Tracker Challenge to Protect Endangered Elephants in Africa From Extinction in as Little as 10 Years’ Time
- The AI of Things
- Rugged Bluetooth LE Beacon Tracks Staff and Assets Across Industrial Worksites
- Silicon Labs
- How to Streamline Connectivity for Your Global IoT Deployment
- Telit’s Comprehensive IoT Portfolio is Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT Device Catalog
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.