Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | August 10, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Improve Battery Life in Ultra Low Power Wireless Applications
- Bluetooth 5.2 Module Enables OEMs to Wirelessly Collect Intelligent Sensor Data for IoT Applications
- Covid-19 Bluetooth LE Tracker Aims to Get Large Indoor Workforces Safely Back to Work and Claims to be the Best Device of its Kind Yet Launched
- Silicon Labs
- New Telit IoT-as-a-Service Subscription Plans Accelerate Digital Business
- Lightweight M2M or MQTT: Choosing the Right IoT Protocol for Your Needs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!