Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | April 27, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Averlogic’s Solution Improves Safety on Airports, Train Stations, and Transport Hubs
- Digi International
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Eliminating Unplanned Downtime with Wireless Solutions
- Nordic Thingy:91 Wins Prestigious China Electronic Market Editor’s Choice Award
- Bluetooth LE Wearable Helps Consumers Make Healthier Food Choices Based on Their Unique DNA
- Point-of-Care Efficiency and Hospital Safety Enabled Through Barcode Reader and Inductive Charging Station
- Tetherless Masimo Pulse Oximeter Can Be Used to Monitor Covid-19 Patients at Home
- Estimote Launch Covid-19 Workplace Safety Wearables to Help Safeguard Essential Workers
- Radio Bridge
- Silicon Labs
- Telit Introduces ML865G1-WW to xL865 Family Form Factor
- Top 5 Myths of Private LTE Debunked
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!