MediaTek Highly Integrated 1T1R Wi-Fi with ARM Cortex-M4F MCU, Power Management Unit and SiP Flash Ideal for the Creation of a Wide Variety of Wearables and IoT devices
MT7687F is a highly integrated single chip which features an application processor, a low power 1x1 11n single-band Wi-Fi subsystem, and a Power Management Unit. The application processor subsystem contains an ARM Cortex-M4F MCU. It also includes many peripherals, including UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, IrDA, and auxiliary ADC. It also includes embedded SRAM/ROM and a 2MB serial flash in package.
The Wi-Fi subsystem contains the 802.11b/g/n radio, baseband, and MAC that are designed to meet both the low power and high throughput application. It also contains a 32-bit RISC CPU that could fully offload the application processor.
- Low power RTC mode with 32KHz crystal support
- 25 channels DMA
- 28 PWM multiplexed with GPIO
- Four channel 12-bit ADC multiplexed with GPIO
- One I2S interface multiplexed with GPIO
- Two I2C master interface multiplexed with GPIO
- One SPI slave interface multiplexed with GPIO
- One SPI master interface multiplexed with GPIO
- multiplexed with GPIO
- Two UART interfaces with hardware flow control and one UART for debug
- All 28 General Purpose IOs multiplexed with other interfaces
- Hardware crypto engines including AES, DES/3DES, SHA2 for network security
- 32KB cache in XIP mode
- Supports eXecute In Place (XIP) on flash
- Supports external serial flash with Quad Peripheral Interface (QPI) mode
- Embedded 352KB SRAM and 64KB boot ROM
- ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with FPU with up to 192MHz clock speed
For additional MediaTek product information or technical support, contact Symmetry Electronics, an authorized distributor of industry leading wireless, audio/video and embedded chips, modules and dev/eval tools. www.symmetryelectronics.com/contact or call (877) 466-9722.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!