Lars Lydersen, Senior Director of Product Security, Silicon Labs to Present ‘Peering Beneath the Layers of Security for IoT Applications’ at IoT DevCon 2017
The IoT Developers Conference - arranged in side-by side meeting rooms with the new Machine Learning Developers Conference - will give you an in-depth look at the latest technologies, including ultra-low power microcontrollers, fortified security solutions, advanced development frameworks, and low-power, high-range communication protocols - as well as educate you on the practical side of bringing products to market and to the Internet.
The Machine Learning Developers Conference is a unique blend of market insights, technology forecasts and practical assessments of the challenges and opportunities of machine learning and artificial intelligence in embedded systems. ML DevCon is specifically for developers, engineers and managers designing machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies and applications.
Register now to save $200 on a complete, two-day attendee pass! Your pass covers full access to both conferences, including: all Keynotes, technical sessions, panel discussions and exhibits, plus lunch (both days), the networking reception and the 2017 conference proceedings for $295.
IoT DevCon 2017 Highlights
● Targeting the state-of-the-art and practical side of implementing IoT technology in embedded systems
● Two full days of keynotes, practical training, and panel discussions focused on product development - technical and business challenges
Click here to view the 2017 IoT DevCon Agenda!
Click here to view the 2017 Machine Learning DevCon Agenda!
● Speakers from around the World providing insight and understanding
● 45+ leading-edge vendors showcasing and demoing cutting-edge products and techniques
● Networking reception and catered lunches that will allow you to connect with professionals from industry, academia, and the investment community
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!