Join Digi International, Telit Wireless Solutions and Symmetry Electronics for ‘How to Design LTE Into the Future of IoT’ Exclusive Event
Join design experts at Digi International, Telit, and Symmetry Electronics as we provide an update on the fast changing 4G LTE Roadmap and discuss how to design the latest LTE technologies into your next IoT applications.
This exciting event will go beyond product presentations to combine new advanced concepts and basic design principles with real world application examples. Don’t miss this chance to discover and ask leading industry experts your questions to help you with your next design.
SPACE IS LIMITED & ATTENDANCE IS BY INVITATION ONLY, SO LOCK IN YOUR SPACE TODAY! - CLICK HERE
Event Date: January 17, 2017
Location: Digi International Headquarters
Agenda [times show are Central Standard Time]:
- 8:30a - Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00a - Welcome & Event Introduction
- 9:15a - LTE Evolution & Roadmap, sponsored by Telit
- 10:45a - Break
- 11:00a - Today’s Hardware Meeting Tomorrow’s Requirements, Sponsored by Digi & Telit
- 12:00p - Lunch
- 1:00p - LTE Hardware & Software Design, Sponsored by Digi & Telit
- 2:00p - LTE Certification & Support, Sponsored by Digi
- 2:30p - Digi Wireless Design Services Overview
- 3:00p - Conclusion & Thank You
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.