Introduction to the Symmetry Electronics Custom Micronas HALL-SENSOR-IN-A-BOX Kit
The Symmetry exclusive custom HALL-SENSOR-IN-A-BOX-KIT-001 combines Micronas’ industry-leading Hall Effect sensors with magnets from Dexter, along with the necessary programming hardware, to get users up and running quickly right out of the box.
The kit includes the Micronas Hall Sensor USB Programmer; Extension 4.0 Board; PWM and analog HAL3735UP-A, PWM HAL2455UT-A, and analog HAL2425UT-A sensors; and the Dexter Axial Disc and Diametric Disc magnets.
What’s in the Box
(1) HAL-USB-KIT - Hall Sensor USB Programmer
(1) HAL-EXT-4-0 - Micronas Extension 4.0 Board
(3) HAL3735UP-A - 3D Hall-Effect Sensor PWM, 3-Wire Bx By TO92UP
(3) HAL3725UP-A - 3D Hall-Effect Sensor Analog, 3-Wire Bx By TO92UP
(3) HAL2425UT-A - Linear Hall Sensor Analog 3 Wire TO92UT
(3) HAL2455UT-A - Linear Hall Sensor PWM 3 Wire TO92UT
(1) 6322005 - Dexter Axial Disc Magnet for Hall Effect Sensors
(1) 6322007 - Dexter Diametric Disc Magnet for Direct Angle and Position Sensors
For designs that do not require the HAL3725 sensors, Symmetry offers the HALL-SENSOR-IN-A-BOX-KIT-002, which includes the Hall Sensor USB Programmer; Extension 4.0 Board; PWM HAL2455UT-A and analog HAL2425UT-A sensors; and the Axial Disc and Diametric Disc magnets.
For more information about Micronas and Dexter, or to order the HALL-SENSOR-IN-A-BOX kit, call Symmetry at (310) 536-6190 or contact us online.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.