Introducing the Micronas HAR37xy: New Dual-die Hall Effect Sensor Using 3D Hal® Technology for Ultra-reliable Rotational and Angular Position Detection
Micronas has announced the new HAR 37xy, a programmable Hall-Effect Sensor. The HAR 37xy is the dual-die version of the HAL 37xy family. It is available in the same SOIC8 package as of HAL 37xy. Each sensor provides true redundancy as it consists of two independent dies stacked in a single package. The stacked-die architecture ensures that both dies sense the same magnetic field position, thus generating synchronous measurement outputs.
Thanks to its redundancy capability, HAR 37xy can address safety-critical applications according to ISO26262 rules. The sensor’s versatile programming characteristics and its high accuracy, make the HAR 37xy the optimal system solution.
- Linear movement measurement
- Dual-Clutch transmission
- Engine stroke sensor
- Clutch pedal position
- Cylinder and valve position sensing
- Rotary position measurement, like
- Gear selector
- Contactless potentiometers
- Throttle valve position
- Chassis position sensors (ride-height control) with HAR 3715 – Joystick – Non-contact potentiometer
- Angle sensors such as throttle position, pedal position, and EGR applications,
Download the Data Sheet for HAR 3715, HAR 372x, HAR 373x from Micronas (PDF)
Contact Symmetry Electronics at 866-506-8829, email us or start a live chat and we'll be glad to help you with your projects!
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!