Industry-Leading IoT Connectivity Solutions | Supplier News Update
- Digi International: [Video] Yocto Application Development Using Qt
- EAD: QAD – Six Port 5G antenna Trooper II from PCTEL Introduced
- Fujitsu Electronics: Fujitsu and Israeli Startup Autofleet Embark on Global Strategic Cooperation
- Lantronix: Lantronix and Green Hills Software Create Safe and Secure Computing Platform Solutions for the Automotive Electronic Systems Market
- Nordic Semiconductor: Nordic Partner Program Help Companies Realize Their IoT Vision
- Semtech: PerSe Sensors Improve Mobile Connectivity and Compliance for Personal Connected Consumer Devices
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Symmetry Supplier-Hosted Webinars & Events
- [November 2-4, Lantronix] In-Person Event - IoT World
- [November 3, Nordic Semiconductor] Introducing nRF Connect for VS Code
- [November 8-10, Digi International] In-Person Event - APTA Expo 2021
- [November 9, Semtech] Track and Trace Using AWS & LoRa Cloud Services
- [November 9-13, MPS] Virtual Event - MPS's Virtual Electronica Experience
- [November 10-11, Sensirion] In-Person Event - ONE Future Methane and Climate Strategies Workshop
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.