iC-Haus iC-MSB SIN/COS Signal Conditioner for Optical and Magnetic Position Sensors, Incremental Encoders and Linear Scales
Sensor signal conditioner iC-MSB provides highly accurate non-contact electronic trimming of sine and cosine sensor signals. The differential output signals can be calibrated to 1 Vpp; with the embedded signal level controller tracking sensor energizing the output levels are stabilized so that influences affecting the sensor’s signal level (such as changes in supply, temperature, sensor efficiency etc.) are fully compensated for.
Programmable instrumentation amplifiers permit differential or single-ended input signals and have selectable coarse and fine gain levels. Direct connection of sine/cosine encoders, MR sensor bridges or photosensor arrays is possible and supported by a selectable input impedance.
- Flexible pin assignment due to signal path multiplexers
- Differential or single-ended input signals
- Programmable instrumentation amplifiers
- Variable input resistance grants current/voltage conversion
- Signal conditioning for offset, amplitude and phase
- Short-circuit-proof analog output drivers (1 Vpp to 100 Ω)
- Controlled 50 mA current source as LED or MR bridge supply grants stabilized output signal levels
- Signal and system monitoring with configurable alarm output
- Device setup from serial EEPROM
- Sub-system power switch offers reverse polarity protection for the overall system
- Immune against faulty output or supply connections
For additional iC-Haus product information or technical support, contact Symmetry Electronics, an authorized distributor of industry leading wireless, audio/video and embedded chips, modules and dev/eval tools. www.symmetryelectronics.com/contact-us or call (877) 466-9722.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.