From Murata: "Murata exhibits at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018!"
Enabling IoT innovations for a smart connected world
We are excited to announce that Murata will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress Americas, September 12-14, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in CA.
Our team will be showcasing some of our latest advanced connectivity and RF solutions, as well as class-leading products from pSemi, a Murata company focused on semiconductor integration.
We hope you can stop by booth S.2559 in the IoT zone to learn how Murata is enabling IoT innovations in various applications for a smart connected cellular world!
Exhibition: September 12-14, 2018
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center
Booth No.: S.2559 in the IoT zone
Register: Click here to register
Murata products featured:
Ultra-small connectivity modules for various LTE IoT applications
- Type 1SC(M1/NB1) - Highly integrated cellular modem that supports dual mode cellular IoT
- Type 1SE (M1/NB1) - Cellular end host device for ease of integration
- Type 1SS (NB1) - Cellular only single modem
LPWAN wireless module that supports the LoRaWAN long range wireless protocol
RF Products - Cost effective components with industry leading technology, performance and quality
High performance Semiconductors
- Switch + LNA modules for 5G massive MIMO base stations
- PE43508 - World’s first single-chip high-frequency digital step attenuator (DSA) that support the entire 9 kHz to 50 GHz frequency range
- PE42823 - Rx Protection Switch delivering exceptional single-event peak power handling in a small form factor