From Murata: "Murata exhibits at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018!"
Enabling IoT innovations for a smart connected world
We are excited to announce that Murata will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress Americas, September 12-14, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in CA.
Our team will be showcasing some of our latest advanced connectivity and RF solutions, as well as class-leading products from pSemi, a Murata company focused on semiconductor integration.
We hope you can stop by booth S.2559 in the IoT zone to learn how Murata is enabling IoT innovations in various applications for a smart connected cellular world!
Exhibition: September 12-14, 2018
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center
Booth No.: S.2559 in the IoT zone
Register: Click here to register
Murata products featured:
Ultra-small connectivity modules for various LTE IoT applications
- Type 1SC(M1/NB1) - Highly integrated cellular modem that supports dual mode cellular IoT
- Type 1SE (M1/NB1) - Cellular end host device for ease of integration
- Type 1SS (NB1) - Cellular only single modem
LPWAN wireless module that supports the LoRaWAN long range wireless protocol
RF Products - Cost effective components with industry leading technology, performance and quality
High performance Semiconductors
- Switch + LNA modules for 5G massive MIMO base stations
- PE43508 - World’s first single-chip high-frequency digital step attenuator (DSA) that support the entire 9 kHz to 50 GHz frequency range
- PE42823 - Rx Protection Switch delivering exceptional single-event peak power handling in a small form factor
Looking to integrate Murata products with your design? Our Applications Engineers offer free design and technical help for your latest designs. Contact us today!
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.