From Lantronix: "Lantronix Recognized Once Again by CRN as A Top 50 Internet of Things Innovator"
Irvine, CA – April 16, 2018 – Lantronix, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure data access and management solutions for the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Lantronix to its 2018 Internet of Things 50 list, which recognizes companies whose innovative offerings are helping connect objects, computing devices, infrastructure, data storage and data analytics that will transform our everyday lives.
Over the past year, Lantronix accelerated its IoT strategy with a number of product launches and strategic partnerships including:
- Launch of MACH10® Global Device Manager, the industry’s first multi-dimensional industrial IoT global device management SaaS solution for OEMs.
- Launch of the xPico® 200 series of advanced wireless embedded IoT gateways. Measuring less than the size of a postage stamp, the compact xPico 200 embedded IoT gateways deliver robust Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, enterprise-grade security, and integrated device management features that are ideal for industrial IoT applications.
- Sampling of XPort® Edge, the first embedded Ethernet gateway offered in the market-leading XPort family, which brings a new class of performance, enhanced security, device management, and cloud connectivity in an OEM friendly patented design.
- Launch of Lantronix Gateway Central, a cloud based device management SaaS offering for Lantronix’s portfolio of external and embedded IoT gateways, including PremierWave® XC HSPA+, PremierWave 2050, SGX 5150, the new xPico 200 series of advanced wireless embedded IoT gateways, and the new XPort Edge.
- Joining and collaborating with Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), Kepware IoT Alliance, Control System Integrators Association (CSIA), and India’s National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM).
“At Lantronix, our mission is to be the leading supplier of IoT solutions that enable companies to dramatically simplify the creation, deployment, and management of IoT projects while providing secure access to data for applications and people,” said Shahram Mehraban, vice president of marketing for Lantronix. “We are pleased and honored to be recognized by CRN for the second year in a row for our expanded efforts to deliver more comprehensive and innovative solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things marketplace.”
“The companies on CRN’s 2018 Internet of Things 50 list are leading innovation at every IoT connection point, from the capture and analysis of data to the response initiated at endpoint devices,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN is pleased to recognize these vendors for bringing partners cutting-edge hardware, software and security portfolios, as well as an evolved understanding of how that technology fits with solution providers’ unique knowledge of the IoT market—enabling holistic, high-performing solutions that break new ground.”
The Internet of Things 50 list will be featured in the April issue of CRN and on CRN.com at crn.com/iot50.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!