From Murata: Expanded lineup of high-temperature compatible 32.768 kHz MEMS resonator
A lineup capable of high-temperature support up to 125 ° C has been added to the the world's smallest class, MEMS resonator, timing device.
In addition to small and low-profile electronic devices, this product can be widely used in industrial and lighting devices.
- WMRAG32K76CS2C00R0 -40 to + 85 ° C products
- WMRAG32K76CS3C00R0 -40 to + 105 ° C products
- WMRAG32K76CS4C00R0 -40 to + 125 ° C products
Features of the Product
- High reliability under high temperatures
- Ultra-compact / low-profile 0.9 x 0.6 x 0.3 (in mm)
- Low power consumption
- Space saving / IC built-in possible
Site URL for the product
Mass production time
Mass production has already started