From Murata: Expanded lineup of high-temperature compatible 32.768 kHz MEMS resonator
A lineup capable of high-temperature support up to 125 ° C has been added to the the world's smallest class, MEMS resonator, timing device.
In addition to small and low-profile electronic devices, this product can be widely used in industrial and lighting devices.
- WMRAG32K76CS2C00R0 -40 to + 85 ° C products
- WMRAG32K76CS3C00R0 -40 to + 105 ° C products
- WMRAG32K76CS4C00R0 -40 to + 125 ° C products
Features of the Product
- High reliability under high temperatures
- Ultra-compact / low-profile 0.9 x 0.6 x 0.3 (in mm)
- Low power consumption
- Space saving / IC built-in possible
Site URL for the product
Mass production time
Mass production has already started
Looking to integrate Murata products with your design? Our Applications Engineers offer free design and technical help for your latest designs. Contact us today!
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.