Connected Development’s XCVR Development Board & Reference Design Revolutionizes Long-Range Wireless Applications
Available at Symmetry Electronics!
Symmetry Electronics’ sister company, engineering design services firm Connected Development (CD), has introduced the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design with the SX126x LoRa® Sub-GHz Radio Transceiver, which is designed to provide an economical and compact development solution for long-range wireless applications.
The XCVR Development Board & Reference Design with the SX126x LoRa Sub-GHz Radio Transceiver is based on Semtech’s SX126x Series and combines Connected Development’s comprehensive engineering design services with Semtech’s 60 years of semiconductor manufacturing expertise and proprietary LoRa modulation. The development board offers a pre-tested and proven reference design and PCB layout for optimized RF performance.
It is available at Symmetry in two versions - SX1262 and LLCC68. Connected Development’s development board and reference design are compatible with Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52840 SoC and include all necessary radio design files, as well as engineering support to ensure successful deployment.
Key Benefits of the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design
- Mounted on Arduino Uno carrier board, utilizes RF Integrated Passive Device for smallest footprint.
- Proven and RF tested reference design and PCB layout for RF optimization.
- Software support for LoRaWAN® and Nordic Semiconductor (Zephyr and MBED)
- All radio design files available (schematic and board layout).
- Application PCB design engineering support and component integration into final design.
Learn More About the XCVR Dev Board & Reference Design with an On-Demand Webinar with CD's Dave Hoover!
Key Features of the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design
- LoRa and FSK Modems
- 156 dB maximum link budget for SX1262
- +22 dBm or +15 dBm high efficiency PA for SX1262 & LLCC68
- Low RX current of 4.6 mA
- Using the device internal DC-DC
- Programmable bit rate up to 62.5 kbps LoRa® and 300 kbps FSK
- High sensitivity: Down to -148 dBm
- 88 dB blocking immunity at 1 MHz offset
- Co-channel rejection of 19 dB in LoRa® modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Automatic Channel Activity Detection (CAD) with ultra-fast AFC
SX126x IoT Applications
- Smart meters
- Supply chain and logistics
- Building automation
- Agricultural sensors
- Smart cities
- Retail store sensors
- Asset tracking
- Parking sensors
- Environmental sensors
- Safety and security sensors
- Remote control applications
- Smart home
- Smart community
Successful Long-Range Deployments with the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design
Connected Development designed and manufactured the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design to provide engineers with a compact, affordable, and plug-n-play solution for long-range IoT device deployments. Both members of the LoRa Alliance®, Symmetry Electronics and Connected Development are uniquely positioned to support the successful deployment of LoRaWAN® devices on a global scale.
Browse the XCVR Development Board & Reference Design available exclusively at Symmetry Electronics!
Semtech and LoRa are registered trademarks or service marks of Semtech Corporation or its subsidiaries. LoRa Alliance and LoRaWAN are licensed marks.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!