Bluetooth 4.2 Designs with Silicon Labs Blue Gecko
Quickly deliver Bluetooth® Smart connectivity with Silicon Labs Blue Gecko energy-friendly wireless system-on-chip (SoC) devices. Take advantage of a Bluetooth Smart applications, software stack and BGScript based development that transitions your software from module-based to discrete circuit designs.
The BGM111 module uses the Blue Gecko BLE SoC, so this offers customers a quick development module option and a high volume SoC option.
Product Features: Differentiators
• Up to 32 kB SRA
• Up to 256 kB of Programmable Flash
• Low Active Mode Current: 59 µA/MHz
•Up to 40 MHz Clock Speed
• ARM Cortex-M3 or M4 + Floating Point Unit2.
• Powerful & Versatile MCU & Memory Options:
• Low Power Radio features include RFSENSE
• Active-mode TX at 0 dBm: 8.3 mA
• Active-mode RX: 7.5 mA
• Programmable Output Power: +11.5 dBm
• Excellent Receive Sensitivity: - 95 dBm
• Integrated BALUN & Power Amplifier
• Compatible With Bluetooth 4.2 Specification1. Integrated Bluetooth Smart Transceiver
Development Kit Option - Silicon Labs Blue Gecko Bluetooth Smart Module Wireless Starter Kit - (http://www.semiconductorstore.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=50863)
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!