Symmetry Electronics Presents Averlogic's AL582 Ultra Low Latency Wireless HD SoC Ideal For Automotive Designs
AverLogic’s AL582 is a multi-functional video streaming SOC ideal for a number of applications including automotive security camera systems. It includes video compression codec, SD card controller, WiFi controller, embedded DDR memory, embedded MCU, video processing engine, RGB DAC, and TV encoder.
The AL582 features a stable, well-defined developer interface to help with timely, efficient development to get your product on the fast-track to market.
The AL582 Video Streaming EVB is an evaluation product that demonstrates a total solution for video streaming applications. There are two main boards in this EVB package. You can use one board for transmitter and the other one for receiver function. Also you can select video daughter boards for evaluating video function. Wi-Fi and RF module are available for evaluation, you also can use 4 transmitters for quad display function.
Copious video interface is an advantage of this EVB. It can be used to evaluate a variety video inputs and outputs. The SD card function is used to store video files on transmitter site or receiver site. You can also playback video files on the platform. Features
- Embedded MCU80251 (OS not necessary), H.264 encoder/decoder
- Data and Control Interfaces: SDIO for SD card, SPI for Wi-Fi/RF module, Low voltage detection for battery, UART, interrupt and GPIO for MCU user interface control.
- H.264 720p codec, scaling, de-interlacing, format conversion, video freeze, zoom, flip, mirror, rotation, motion detection and more.
- Inputs: RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, BT.656
- Outputs: RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, BT.656, Analog RGB DAC, CVBS
- Video Baby Monitors
- Wireless Security Cameras
- Car Camera & Traffic Recorder
- Medical and Repair Scoping
- Door Phones
- AV Senders
- Toy Applications
Founded in 1996, AverLogic Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan. Specialized in high-performance application specific memory and video processing circuits, the Company has design centers in San Jose, California USA, and Taipei, Taiwan and is a long time Symmetry Electronics partner.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!