AverLogic AL462 for Innovative Product of the Year Award | Symmetry Blog
Voting has begun for Innovative Product of the Year Awards at 2018 World Electronics Achievement Awards, and AverLogic is in the running for their innovative AL462 UHD FIFO.
The AL462 UHD FIFO provides the world’s largest and fastest First-In-First-Out (FIFO) data queuing memory used by wide-range 4K2K Ultra HD video/audio applications in broadcast, video surveillance, Medical, Camera Image Processing and Industrial Instrument Markets.
The AL462 consists of 512Mbits memory size and can be configured as an 16Mx32-bit or 16Mx16-bitx2 bus interface and operated at maximum R/W speeds up to 150 MHz; equivalent to 9.6GB/sec of simultaneous read/write data throughput.
The AL462 UHD FIFO provides easy-to-use I/O interfaces and controls, such as selectable control signal polarity, two frame buffer modes, facilitating usage in multimedia systems, video capture systems and various video data buffering applications.
Manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies and available as a 249-ball LFBGA package, allow product designers to keep power consumption and real estate to a minimum.
To vote for AverLogic's AL462:
- Go to http://doublesummits.eet-china.com/world_electronics_adward_en.html#section02
- Scroll down to “Innovative product of the year Awards” and select Process/DSP/FPGA.
- Click “AverLogic Technologies Corp.”
- The introduction of AL462 will pop up. Then, scroll down and click “Vote”.
- Then, on line voting page will pop up. Scroll down and find “Processor/DSP/FPGA” and check the fifth item “FPGA-used UHD FIFO Memory IC (AverLogic Technologies Corp.) Then, click “OK”
- Scroll down to the bottom. And Click “Done”.
Looking to integrate AverLogic products with your design? Our Applications Engineers offer free design and technical help for your latest designs. Contact us today!
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.