Averlogic AL37204 Advanced Video Surveillance Controller ICs
The AL37204 controller is Averlogic’s 4-ch control solutions for multiplexer, DVR and Video Server CCTV applications. Both controllers provide an additional input channel for playback and three separate output paths providing 8 bit ITU-R BT.656 and/ or 24 bit RGB format data for maximum flexibility meeting digital video recording and LCD TV/ monitor display requirements.
- Vehicle Tracking/ Security System
- Multi-channel Video Server or Network DVR
- Analog Video Surveillance System (Multiplexer)
- Digital Video Surveillance System (DVR)
- Triplex operation support real-time monitoring, recording, and playback independently
- Programmable size/location, panning flipping, mirroring and tilting for every channel
- Internal scaling function (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 2/3, 3/4)
- Support PIP /POP, and anti-rolling channel switching
- Individual channel freeze operation
- Support linear Zooming function for monitoring and playback modes (with independent vertical and horizontal linear interpolation)
- Embedded internal OSD; BMP Image overlay and flexible font display
- Direct connection to video decoder/ encoder, TV monitor, VCR, MPEG/M-JPEG CODEC IC
- Priority (weighting) recording of special event channels (internal or external alarms)
- Support individual channel motion detection in hardware and software; programmable motion area/ velocity/ sensitivity
- Programmable brightness, contrast and saturation
- VBI insertion and extraction ...etc.
For additional Averlogic product information or technical support, contact Symmetry Electronics, an authorized distributor of industry leading wireless, audio/video and embedded chips, modules and dev/eval tools. www.symmetryelectronics.com/contact-us or call (877) 466-9722.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!