An Introduction to the Telit Cellular LTE-IN-A-BOX Kit
Symmetry Electronics continues to make Cellular M2M design easier with the release of its latest exclusive custom Telit Cellular IN-A-BOX quick-start development kits, the LTE-IN-A-BOX kit. Symmetry’s Cellular IN-A-BOX quick-start development kits, based on Telit CE910, DE910, HE910, and GE864-GPS M2M modules, include everything required to begin a cellular design for a variety of applications. The kits provide a stable hardware platform on which to begin software development, along with a software tool that verifies the setup. The various cellular technologies supported include 4G LTE, 3G, HSPA+, GSM, CDMA, 1xRTT, and EVDO. GPS tracking capabilities are available with some of the kits. Using the included step-by-step Getting Started Guide, an engineer can be up and running with any one of these custom kits in less than 3 minutes. These kits are available exclusively on SemiconductorStore.com.
4G LTE has been gaining traction in the wake of the upcoming 2G GSM network shutdown. 4G LTE offers increased speed, reduced latency for time-critical applications, lower power consumption, lower complexities, and lower costs. It also provides support for new connections and channels.
LTE kits are available for Verizon or AT&T.
- Quick connection to PC via USB or RS232
- LTE connection with uplink speed up to 50Mbps and downlink speed up to 100Mbps
- 3G fallback
- State of the art positioning with embedded GPS and GLONASS receiver
- RX Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
- IP stack with TCP and UDP protocol
- SIM Access Profile
- 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2mm surface mount package
- USB 2.0 HS and UART interfaces
- FCC, PTCRB, IC approval
Cellular IN-A-BOX kits are Ideal for the development of applications including:
- Mobile computing devices
- Tablet PCs
- Consumer electronics
- Fleet management
- Vehicle navigation
- Smart metering
- POS terminals
- Asset tracking
Each kit includes:
- Telit EVK2 (Development Board)
- Telit LE910 Interface Board (daughter card with LE910 module)
- Power Supply
- EAD PTR7210 LTE Cellular Antenna x2
- EAD GPS560 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
- Quick Start Developers Kit CD (Contains software, documents and drivers)
Interested in purchasing a Telit IN-A-BOX kit to kickstart your M2M or IoT application? Call Symmetry at (310) 536-6190 or contact us online.
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!