Achieve Ultra-Fast Accuracy with Sensirion Mass Flow Controllers & Flow Meters
Based in Switzerland, Sensirion is an industry-leading provider of sensor solutions with applications in medical, industrial/logistics, HVAC systems and appliances, consumer, mobility, and more. Specializing in sustainability and ecological responsibility, many Sensirion products assist in the development of energy-efficient, smart solutions. Boasting an eight-week lead time, Sensirion’s SFC6000D Mass Flow Controller and SFM6000D Flow Meter are ideal components to measure gas flow with ultra-fast accuracy.
Based on the thermal mass principle, the SFC6000D and the SFM6000D both incorporate Sensirion’s next generation CMOSens® MEMS technology. Sensirion mass flow controllers and flow meters are known for their significant speed and accuracy. Unlike other devices on the market, the the SFC6000D and the SFM6000D do not require in-service re-calibration.
Sensirion’s SFC6000D Mass Flow Controller
The small, light, and compact advantages (Figure 1) of the SFC6000D Mass Flow Controller from Sensirion enable development of portable devices or devices with size and weight restrictions. With the industry’s best price-performance ratio, the SFC6000D features best-in-class performance and speed.
Sensirion’s SFM6000D Flow Meter
The SFM6000D Mass Flow Meter is the valve-less sister variant of the SFC6000 that offers the same performance at an even more accessible price point. The SFM6000D is also small, light, and compact (Figure 2) and is an ideal solution for the development of portable devices.
SFC6000D and SFM6000D Key Features:
- Best in class price-performance ratio with 2% / 0.2% accuracy/repeatability
- Disruptive concept combining plastic body and highly integrated electronics
- Small form factor and low weight
- No drift and no re-calibration required in the field
- Wide control range (500:1)
- Ultra-fast settling time (100 ms)
- RS485 and I2C digital interface
- Exchangeable 6 mm push-in and downmount connectors
- NIST traceable calibration
SFC6000D and SFM6000D Applications:
- Semiconductor: front opening unified pods (FOUP), glass coating and treatment
- Industrial automation
- Analytical instruments: gas chromatography, bioreactors
- Medical equipment: anesthesia, ventilation, heart-lung machines, N2O therapy
Stay up to date with industry and supplier news!