Leading provider of cutting-edge RF modules, system-on-modules, antennas, IoT devices, and customized wireless solutions, Laird Connectivity, recently released the first of their Sona™ Wi-Fi 6/6E line–the Sona IF573 Series. Based on Infineon’s AIROCTM CYW55573 chipset, the Sona IF573 was built to offer a comprehensive means for rapid device development that truly addresses the dynamic needs of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market.
A first of its kind, the Sona IF573 boasts the following impressive benefits, making it one of the leading development solutions available on the market today for IIoT applications:
- Global certifications (FCC, IC, CE, MIC, RCM, Bluetooth SIG)
- Next-generation, tri-band Wi-Fi 6E and dual mode Bluetooth 5.4 connectivity
- Industrial operating temperatures (-40 oC to +85 oC)
- Highly compatible form factors (M.1 1318 SMT or M.2 2230 Key E Pluggable)
- Ultra-compact footprint (13mm x 18mm - including on-board antenna MHF connectors)
- Open-Source software and Linux Backports
- Latest WPA3 Personal and Enterprise security
- Integrated PA and LNA antennas with 2x2 MU-MIMO antenna for harsh environments
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics?
Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.