Symmetry Electronics Presents the MultiTech SocketModem & Dragonfly LTE Dev Kit and Aeris SIMs
The MultiTech MTUDK2-ST-Cell Universal Developer Kit supports development with the latest cellular SocketModem, Dragonfly, and mDot devices. Use the developer board to streamline your development efforts and evaluate your products and applications. Easily plug in your MultiTech communications device and use the developer kit for testing, programming and evaluation.
- 5V-9V power input
- Selectable 3.3V or 5V on board power supply
- USB and serial interfaces
- USB port for mbed development environment
- RS-232 DB-9 connector for serial interface
- Arduino shield socket
To help make getting started with your LTE design even easier, Symmetry has partnered with Aeris – a leader and pioneer in cellular IoT/M2M communications – to offer the Symmetry Branded Neo Connectivity SIM+Platform. Connect your IoT designs to a cellular network in 3 Easy Steps
- Order as many Neo SIM cards as you need right here on SemiconductorStore.com.
- Once your SIMs arrive, create your Neo account. The online Neo portal is included free-of-charge with your SIMs.
- Register and activate your SIMs.
Multi-Tech Systems has been delivering industry-leading M2M communications solutions since 1970. With carrier-approved external and embedded modems and gateways, Multi-Tech makes it easy and fast to connect your devices to networks anywhere in the world. Aeris Communications is the only cellular network designed and built exclusively for machines. Since its founding, Aeris has been a leader and pioneer, shaping and driving industry innovation and standards in machine to machine (M2M) communications.